The Week: April 4th -> April 8th
Had a great time boating at the Keys. Had a navigation GPS this time, made a worlds difference. Definetly recommend everyone give it a try. Just be sure to bring some mineral sun screen!
The Week Ahead
This is going to be a weird week:
- The rest of my team is in person this week for the first time since Covid
- I’m off on Thursday & Friday
- We’ll be driving from Key Largo to Boulder on saturday
- Partner’s family is visiting - they are on vacation, we aren’t!
So it’s just going to be weird. There’s no way around it. At the end of the week, if I make it to Colorado and have gotten some work done I’ll consider that a job well done.
Focuses for the week
- Doing my daily pushups, with today being a rest day since my body clearly needs it from snorkelling
- Cultivate an obsession with Scala. I’ve learned a few of it’s secrets, there’s so much more to go.
- Have fun at work. As an IC I’m so lucky - I can have fun with my job. I need to remember to cultivate that.
At the end of the week, if I made progress with my Scala ticket and had fun Thur/Fri that will have been a job well done.
Stretch goal is to organize friends visiting me in Colorado. See you at the end of the week!